You might be interested in these similar ads
Senior Planning Engineer (2 years Contract / Tuas / upt to $7000)
Assist Planning Manager in all planning functionMonitor project progress Maintain and update schedules and collecting date to evaluate project delaysPrepare work progress report for in house and consultant submissionEnsure progress is in line with approved plans and advise management when deviations are observed or expectedProvide corrective recommendations to management when deviations to the ...
Project Engineer [Tuas / Civil / Construction / BCSS / With Experience / 6days]
Position title : Project EngineerLocation : TuasWorking Hours : 6daysSalary : $3,000 - $5,000Job ResponsibilityTake charge of supervising the siteAdhere to construction procedures and safe work practicesTake charge of coordinating all work schedule with sub-contractorMaintain work schedule and provide site reportsLiaise with Project Manager & Site Manager on the products, equipment or material ...
Project Engineer ( $2,500 - $3,300 / 5 days / MNC / AWS )
Job Responsibilities:Execute, supervise and coordinate project activities with Technicians, Engineers and sub-contractors to ensure successful project completionMonitor and control project to be completed within given time, budgeted cost and quality standardsWork closely with owner/consultant to ensure project is delivered according to requestsJob Requirements:At least 2 years of relevant working ...
Project Executive [Site / Construction / Tuas / Transport Allowance]
Responsibilities To act as the primary contact person for Liaising and coordinating with internal and external parties ensuring waste collection requirements at customer site are complied.Oversee Company’s onsite waste collection process that includes daily collection process, logistics arrangements, site waste containers inspection and maintenance, and submit electronic s ...
Civil / Archi Engineer - Urgently required - 10 Nos
Requirement (i) At least 3 years in the supervision of building projects in Singapore, preferably of architectural trade (ii) Possess a Diploma in Building or Architectural (iii) Ability to speak and write well in English (iv) Able to work as a team (v) Proficient in Microsoft Office softwares including Access. (vi) Competent to carry out inspection and supervision of a ...
Assistant Inspection Engineer
Responsibilities:Develop inspection plan and schedule for piping & static equipment in collaboration with Operations & Maintenance department.To attend the site and inspection valves, piping and other related equipment for Oil & Gas / Chemical Plants / Refinery etc.Travel to overseas when required (ASEAN region)Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular site inspec ...
Senior Project Engineer (West Area)
Duties and Responsibilities · Responding to intrusion alarm system activation · Performing maintenance service, commissioning of alarm systems · Attending to customer request on alarm and card access systems · Conducting patrols at night Requirements · At least higher nitec with a high level of energy, · Good interpersonal communication skills · Enhanced ...
- Date Listed04/10/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com/
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
- Assist the Section Manager in managing all work activities for the group of Sub-contractors, Supervisors and workers.
- Study repair or conversion requirements defined in the Specifications, inspect jobs at site and clarify requirements with the Project Manager or Ship Officers.
- Assist the Section Manager / Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan.
- Delegate jobs to supervisors and plan the manpower required for the jobs in accordance to the budgeted man-hours provided by the Project Managers. Resolve problems encountered by the Supervisors and manage the coordination between the different trades and Sections.
- Raise or approve Issue Passes for materials and equipment required for the jobs accordingly.
- Issue Foreman Order Chits to other relevant Sections / Shops. Prepare the necessary Sub-contractors Requisition forms and seek formal approval from the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager.
- Monitor the work of sub-contractors to ensure that quality and workmanship conform to company standard.
- Track and report daily work progress to the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager or the Project Manager.
- Ensure that all safety procedures and regulations are complied with, including the application of work permits and the periodic checks on housekeeping and safety equipment used in his Section / Shop and on board ships.
- Actively observe, monitor and train their subordinates within their capacity. Recommend relevant training courses for workers who require the necessary upgrading of skills.
- Inspect work done and obtain the Superintendent’s or Ship Officer’s / Engineer’s approval.
- Ensure that all legal requirements under the Singapore laws are complied with.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Degree or Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- At least 3 years of related work experience for degree holder / 4 years of related work experience for diploma holder
- Able to assess quantity and quality of work
- Possess good leadership, planning and decision-making skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess supervisory skill to coach and motivate staff
- Able to work in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- civil engineer
- service engineer
- site supervisor
- safety coordinator
- electrical job
- civil site engineer
- building facilities engineer
- field service technician
- spray painting
- sales engineer
- safety supervisor jobs in singapore
- cctv technician
- air conditioning and refrigeration
- fabricator job
- enforcement officer
- hydraulic engineer