QA Technician | Medical Devices | URGENT
Date Listed 29/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 91C2918
Company Name Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
Our Client is a reputable MNC, expanding operations in Singapore, providing a multi-cultural environment.
Career plan for 3 years with tailored learning and development plan.
Dynamic team with lots of engagement activities!
Work location available: Tuas with transport
- Provide technical expertise to support quality functions in leading daily operations, managing
- preventive maintenance, project execution, accountability on quality assurance activities and the overall auditor resource management in quality function.
- Take lead in managing auditor resources to support quality function activities and meet targeted indicators.
- Expected to work with Cross functional Team to ensure compliance to Regulatory and Quality
- Facilitates meetings with various Engineers or Subject Matter Experts to determine the root course of
- non-conformance materials and to ensure compliance to Regulatory and Quality requirements
- Provide technical expertise and coaching or training where applicable
- Preferably Nitec/ Diploma in Engineering field
- Competency Assessment in accordance to work task assigned
- Knowledge of statistical techniques.
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Number: Yang Mei Ying Jodean (9230-9189)
Yang Mei Ying Jodean (R1766851)
Associate Consultant - Engineering