You might be interested in these similar ads
Site Supervisor @ Sites ($3200)
NO QUOTA FOR WORK PERMIT APPLICATION OR OTHER WORK PASSESREQUIREMENTS:Min O levelPreferably with 1-2 years of experience in Logistics Industry.Able to work independently and under pressure to meet datelines and schedules.Ability to work in fast paced environment and be a team player.Possess class 3 driving licenseDUTIES:Receive and respond to customer’s sale enquiries.Study customer’s requirements ...
Administrative Executive / Project Executiver [Lakeside / 5days / R&D Program / ECO / ECR]
Position title : Administrative Executive / Project ExecutiverLocation : LakesideWorking Hours : Mon - Friday (8am to 530pm)Salary : $2,300 - $3,200 Job ResponsibilityAssist the R&D program/project manager to track project team's adherence to deadlines and other metricsParticipate in R&D program/project meetings.Coordinate R&D program/project meetings, and prepare and edit meeting ...
Construction Engineer [Civil / Tuas / Immediate Start]
Responsibilities Support Manager on Subcontractors sourcing, inquiry package issuing, work scope clarification, subcontractors’ evaluation & selection, cost negotiation and Po Issuance.Work scope clarification & confirmation. BQ verification and construction direct & indirect cost estimation.Coordinating with all engineering disciplines to ensure des ...
Construction Engineer [ Tuas ]
Responsibilities:Support Manager on Subcontractors sourcing, inquiry package issuing, work scopeclarification, subcontractors’ evaluation & selection, cost negotiation and PO Issuance.Work scope clarification & confirmation for workers.BQ verification and construction direct & indirect cost estimation.Coordinating with all engineering disciplines to ensure design, cost and client’srequ ...
Job DescriptionJob ResponsibilitiesAssist the Section Manager in managing all work activities for the group of Sub-contractors, Supervisors and workers.Study repair or conversion requirements defined in the Specifications, inspect jobs at site and clarify requirements with the Project Manager or Ship Officers.Assist the Section Manager / Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan.Delegate jobs to ...
Urgently looking for LEW Worker Grade 7 or 8
Urgently looking for Grade 7 or 8 LEW WorkerGood salary with OT Allowance, Car Allowance and EtcNeed to work OT if requiredInterested Whatapps 8767- 9648RegardsKN TAN (R1768143)JIH SUN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY(17C8778)
Job DescriptionsAttend to all breakdown and recovery dutiesRepair and maintenace of tanker truckInspecting and testing of motor vehiclesExecute all maintenace prevent programms Support all technical initatives by supervisorSupport company's safety programms and eventsJob RequirementsMin 1 year of experience in servicing automotive or equivalentNitec and above in automotive engineering or relat ...
- Date Listed02/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, review and administer vessel repair schedules and plans (including conversion and upgrading of vessels).
- Coordinate with company management and sections for planning of company resources such as manpower, machinery, equipment and materials for executing of works/projects.
- Liaising with Yard’s Representative such as Yard Managers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Engineer/Foreman, and/or Planner to discuss the planning and progress of the project and address any issues that arises.
- Liaise with external contractors to organise the work plan and resource allocation
- Develop an execution plan which includes all activities from yard development, location of workshop for prefabrication works, assembly and erection areas, erection methods and sequence and other works and preparation.
- Monitor the construction engineering, shop engineering and detailing work to ensure that the progress of work meets the planned schedule, including preparation of rigging and lifting plan, method statement, site-specific procedures, etc
- Monitoring of the fabrication, erection, testing and progress of work to ensure it meets the deadlines.
- Planning the execution of the progress of work, preparing all necessary planning documentation including the regular updating and reporting as required.
- Preparing a project control plan.
- Preparing all the necessary reports for the management in accordance with requirements. Regularly updating the management on the programme of the work on the frequency as defined by our SOPs.
- Advising the management of any change to the progress of work, cost implication and schedule impact, at the earliest possible date and backed up with comprehensive documentation.
- Identify potential threats to work schedule and propose robust mitigation measures in a timely manner for management approval.
- Preparation and update of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports.
- Attend project progress meeting.
- Present projects planning, progress update, manpower planning, etc.
- Any other task that may assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Preferably to have 1 to 2 years relevant experience. (*Fresh grads are welcome to apply too.)
- Knowledge of marine ship repair, ship conversion, shipbuilding, offshore structure construction is an advantage.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in knowledge & application of project planning software such as Primavera, MS Project, MS Office apps, ASTA power project.
- Able to work as a team
- Able to analyse and articulate
- site supervisor
- cnc machinist
- project manager
- cctv technician
- electrical supervisor
- 2 days job
- part time it job
- assistant engineer east
- lab assistant
- safety officer
- diploma in engineering
- no experience engineer
- electrical wiring
- part time engineering job
- after office hours
- delivery driver