- Date Listed10/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, review and administer vessel repair schedules and plans (including conversion and upgrading of vessels).
- Coordinate with company management and sections for planning of company resources such as manpower, machinery, equipment and materials for executing of works/projects.
- Liaising with Yard’s Representative such as Yard Managers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Engineer/Foreman, and/or Planner to discuss the planning and progress of the project and address any issues that arises.
- Liaise with external contractors to organise the work plan and resource allocation
- Develop an execution plan which includes all activities from yard development, location of workshop for prefabrication works, assembly and erection areas, erection methods and sequence and other works and preparation.
- Monitor the construction engineering, shop engineering and detailing work to ensure that the progress of work meets the planned schedule, including preparation of rigging and lifting plan, method statement, site-specific procedures, etc
- Monitoring of the fabrication, erection, testing and progress of work to ensure it meets the deadlines.
- Planning the execution of the progress of work, preparing all necessary planning documentation including the regular updating and reporting as required.
- Preparing a project control plan.
- Preparing all the necessary reports for the management in accordance with requirements. Regularly updating the management on the programme of the work on the frequency as defined by our SOPs.
- Advising the management of any change to the progress of work, cost implication and schedule impact, at the earliest possible date and backed up with comprehensive documentation.
- Identify potential threats to work schedule and propose robust mitigation measures in a timely manner for management approval.
- Preparation and update of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports.
- Attend project progress meeting.
- Present projects planning, progress update, manpower planning, etc.
- Any other task that may assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Preferably to have 1 to 2 years relevant experience. (*Fresh grads are welcome to apply too.)
- Knowledge of marine ship repair, ship conversion, shipbuilding, offshore structure construction is an advantage.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in knowledge & application of project planning software such as Primavera, MS Project, MS Office apps, ASTA power project.
- Able to work as a team
- Able to analyse and articulate
Boon Lay / Jurong / Tuas