Date Listed 16/08/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
Company Name Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Education Level Higher Nitec
- To supervise & coordinate with added value of multi-tasking to ensure no breakdown of equipment at site.
- To coordinate and to improve machinery performances efficiency.
- To ensure a 2 hours reporting time frame during breakdowns.
- To coordinate periodic maintenance schedule with adequate parts inventories.
- To communicate effectively within the different ethnic groups among the workers.
- To cultivate teamwork, developing competency skills and to incorporate pro-active learning from mistakes and to adapt to varieties of customers’ requirements.
- To adopt zero tolerance for safe work practice & develop good working procedures at all times.
- To ensure doing things right at all times with no repetitive work to improve productivity.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment / machines.
- Provide offsite field support on equipment / machines breakdown.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety policies and procedures in the course of work.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- At least a Diploma or Higher Nitec in Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably 2 year of experience in workshop supervisory management
- Language skills: English - written and spoken
- Ability to troubleshoot & analyse malfunction equipment
- Good knowledge of parts and functionality of equipment
- Ability to adapt to adverse working condition
- Ability to command & to socialise with the peers
- Good communication skills and adaptable to different ethnic groups