- Date Listed14/01/2022
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameFuture Synthetics Pte Ltd
- Education LevelO-Level
1. Key Responsibilities
1.1 Assist with rigging and slinging techniques for jobs.
1.2 Perform spooling installation and extraction of wire ropes.
1.3 Understand and comply with safety requirements at various job sites.
1.4 Carry out wire rope inspection after attaining the necessary qualifications.
1.5 Complete administrative paperwork prior to commencement of work at various job sites.
1.6 Compliance to all local and/or international safety regulations and established internal work procedures.
2. Job Requirements
2.1 Educational Qualification and Experience
· Preferably with GCE ‘O’ Levels or its equivalent
· Preferably with NDT certifications
2.2 Skills and Abilities
· Resourceful, physically fit to lift/carry equipment for jobs
· Meticulous and independent individual, with sense of initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
· Good communication skills to converse with clients on job requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 5.5 days