Urgent!! Vacancy For Senior infrastructure Engineer Needed !!
- Date Listed15/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Aware in technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Provide technical support on infrastructure projects such as Linux, VMware, Windows and Storage
- Perform infrastructure design and implementations, analysis, systems monitoring, update planning and execution.
- Provide suggestion of practical to technology information.
- Regular updates to management the opportunities for new technologies and automation.
- Assist Technical Operations to test and implement of new technologies and/or services including methods, policies and procedures for installation, management, monitoring and support.
- Provide support and manage outside consulting technical subject matter experts as needed.
- Resolve IT issues.
- Provide training /Mentor junior staff members as appropriate.
- Linux experience with specific expertise with Linux file systems, command-line environments, operating system processes, services, clustering, storage, encryption, software installation, maintenance, security, scripting and active directory
- VMware,Windows,Enterprise storage, Firewall and Networking experience
- Experience automating complex system functions
- Knowledge of open source tools
- B.S. or B.A. in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical role with extensive experience in design, installation and deployment in an enterprise environment