Date Listed 03/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 12C6126
Company Name Maxximus Consultancy
Education Level Degree
1. Establish a good relationship with suppliers and their counterparts
2. Develop marketing resources for the Product Lines to be used by the Sales Team
3. Involve in the organization’s seminars/exhibitions or any marketing activities with the suppliers of the Product Lines and Sales Team
4. Work with the Sales Team to identify the necessary application for the customer in Product Lines
5. Involve in the pre-sales support to customers or potential prospects
6. Estimate project cost and manpower requirement of each proposal
7. Technical write up and presentation
8. Provide training and applications support to Sales Team
9. Provide training and solution to customers as well as to identify working opportunities with customers
10. Study the market and technology trend and submit timely analysis report to management
1. Min Degree in Industrial Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering/Material Science/Electronics & Semiconductor/Polymer chemicals and related discipline with 3 to 5 years’ experience in the relevant specialization (3rd party Testing Laboratory, Reliability & Failure Testing Laboratory, Assembly Line Design, Factory Automation, Metrology and Measurements)
2. Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
3. Proven ability to build relationships, influence customers at all levels
4. Team player with the ability to work independently.
5. Self-driven, goal-oriented, meticulous and a positive attitude.
· Interested candidates do email CV in MS Word with recent photo and salary information and notice period to email@example.com
· We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6126
Max Tan R1222788