Date Listed 07/06/2019
- Perform multiple tasks independently in preparing and incorporating project execution plan into the project schedule using P6 for a designated section of a project or a segment of a more complex assignment involving schedule updating and analysis, progress monitoring, and preparation of various reports to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Under the supervision of the Lead Planner, prepares and maintains Master Project Schedule with the required amount of details using established tools and methodologies.
- To prepare and maintain the Project Schedule, has to
a) Understand the technical scope of work and sequencing and duration of major activities
b) Analyze the critical paths of the project
c) Prepares interface schedules
d) Make appropriate forecast and integrate the work execution plans of contractors and operators.
e) Collect necessary information from other disciplines timely.
- Provides ad-hoc reports, critical path reporting etc
- Monitors the progress of the project which involves:
- Developing, maintaining and updating S-Curves and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for various disciplines in MS Excel format for progress monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Writing narrative description for relevant reports, including weekly & monthly reports to client and consolidates inputs from various disciplines for project management team’s review.
- Preparing Planning and Progress Measurement Procedures.
- Reviewing and evaluating submitted Level 4 schedule of all contractors including their progress measurement system.
- Provides project plans/schedules and schedule analysis to enable other project team members to plan and organize their respective work and schedules.
- More than 7 years of relevant project management experience in oil and gas sector. Familiarity with project management process and understanding of technical knowledge of FPSO projects.
EA Personnel: R1109773
Agency No.: 07C3676