You might be interested in these similar ads
A NUS spun-off company that makes next generation optical microscope system. We need talent, passion and great minds to join our start-up team. You may have to handle extra works that are not outlined in the description, but in return you get the opportunity to grow up with the company and become an important partner. Welcome to Phaos! Position: Engineering Assistant Company: Phaos Te ...
Job RoleRecord and prepare minutes of meetingPreparation and submission of all daily, weekly and monthly site progress report and necessaryTo do submission, ensure project meet schedule.Overall responsible for effective project implementation & ensure project completion within contractual schedule and budgetCapable of managing a and works independently Job RequirementAt least 2 ...
Description: Requirements: Min 1 year relevant working experience Please include the following in your Resume Document* (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) Name Contact No Nationality/PR Status Location/Address Recent Photo Expected Salary
Arrange daily service/technical job schedule for service personnel. Monitor open service calls and ensure timely technical support for customers. Maintain warranty database, service records and update service/maintenance schedules. Handle customer enquiries, orders and/or requests for technical support, prepare quotations and process service orders and/or billings.Receive, update ...
Requirements: Minimum Secondary 2 education level Possess B2 licence Must be able to speak and read simple English and able to use simple digital phone Physically fit and no criminal record Salary package: SGD 1360 + productivity incentive (SGD 0 - 300) Basic pay negotiable up to $1500 depending on skills and experience Working hour: 5 working days, 44 hours per wee ...
Senior Sales Engineer / Manager
Date Listed 13/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA12C6126
Company Name Maxximus Consultancy
Education Level Master
- Cold-calling and direct selling of Testing Instruments/Solutions to target the Pharmaceutical, Aerospace industries, Test houses and Institutions
- Meeting the sales target set by the Manager
- Involved in executing marketing activities to develop product lines and generate new client accounts
- Build company image in the market as reliable testing partner
- Master in Material Science, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, Electronics, Polymer Chemistry or equivalent with min 2 years relevant work experience is preferred
- Industrial experience and application/industry know-how in the following industry will be an advantage like 3rd Parties Testing Laboratories or R&D laboratory in Institutions and Destructive and Non-destructive Testing
- Candidates with relevant and managerial experience will be considered for Sales Manager role
- Interested candidates do email CV in MS Word with recent photo and salary information and notice period
- We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6126
Max Tan R1222788