Plant & Machinery Engineer - Based in Sungei Kadut
Date Listed 18/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 11C4672
Company Website www.alphamanpower.com.sg
Company Name Alpha Manpower Pte. Ltd.
Education Level Diploma
- Responsible for ensuring highest possible uptime and availability for mechanical equipment in the scrap processing plant.
- Responsible for reliability is highest possible and where needed facilities / perform root cause investigations to increase reliability and general performance of equipment.
- Ensure incident free and reliable operation, including timely and proper maintenance of systems.
- Responsible for implementing Maintenance Excellence by aligning with International Best Practice on mechanical equipment.
- Ensure future maintenance activities are proactively planned, prepared and scheduled with the required level of equipment integrity and reliability.
- Ensure liaison with production team and other stakeholders to stay updated on the on-going maintenance activities.
- Ensure equipment documentation and Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedure are constantly updated.
- Ensure technical, environmental and safety aspects in all matters is assessed in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma Electrical Engineering;
- At least 2 years’ experience in power plant engineering industry;
- Experience in rotating equipment experience / metal working industry are an added advantage;
- Sound technical knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and PLC systems;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; excellent spoken and written skills (English);
- Able to multi-task, good team player, highly responsible, meticulous, independent and fast learner;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
5.5 work week
How to apply:
Candidates may apply herein or email updated resume in MS Word format, and indicate clearly the position you are applying in the Email Subject line & include the following information in your resume to emmanuel@ alphamanpower.com.sg
- Expected, Last drawn and/or current salary
- Reason for leaving current and last 3 employments
- Date of availability and/or Notice Period
*All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Reg No :R1545817