You might be interested in these similar ads
Mechanical Engineer Job Descriptions: -Able to design some basic Mechanical Design -To attend meeting with clients, contractors & consultant -To check, co-ordinate all M&E with architectural, structural and interior works and highlight, discrepancies and others -To make periodic inspection of M&E works, to ensure works being executed according to Specification, Standards, Qualit ...
1) able to read Construction drawing 1) Able to take site measurements, including glass & other metal works. 2) Preparation of shop drawings, fabrication drawings, raw material quantity, cutting list etc. for the procurement & factory workers. 3) Preparation & submission of method of statement, safety documents & necessary permit to work for our metal work. (Safety documents are most ...
Looking for skilled individual to serve as Service Technician / Engineer. . Provide after sales service to local & overseas customers. . Performed rotating standby duty after office hours & on weekends. . On-site visit for field service, installation of machine. . Other ad-hoc duties as assigned. Job Requirement . Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic ...
Scope5-day work week, Off-in-lieu if work on weekends by work demands9AM - 6PMConduct site survey (Taxi claimable)Generate quotation in ERP$2,800 - $3,200 + bonus (negotiable)RequirementsNITEC/DiplomaAble to do labor workBilingual (English as main language)No Experience requiredTraining provided
Require Electrician ,regardless of religion /country , Must have experience ,part time 80$/day ,call Ms Choy 91170617
At least 1 year experience in repairing escooters / ebikesLocated at west of SingaporePay$1000-$2000or$8/hr to $12/hr(Depending on experience)
Must have certificate and experience working in Singapore. Can speak and communicate in English is a must. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and last drawn salary.
Quality Systems Engineer (ISO 17025)
Date Listed 14/05/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 07C4872
Company Website http://searchnetwork.com.sg/job-detail.php?JobOrderID=9595
Company Name Biomedical Lifescience Company
Education Level Degree
- Ensuring that the quality system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the latest ISO 17025 standard requirement
- Creation of new calibration procedures and work instructions
- Lead calibration activities including writing procedures, developing calibration and metrology test methods.
- Plans sequence of testing and calibration program for instruments and equipment according to ISO 17025 for calibration purposes
- Monitor external and internal calibration schedule.
- Liaise with external parties on matters relating to the company’s quality system.
- Experience in establishing, implementing, and deploying the Quality and Calibration Management System
- Experience in calibration of mechanical measurement, temperature and humidity control devices.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 17025 calibration procedures and measurement uncertainties.
- Familiar with ISO 17025 calibration auditing.
- Singaporeans only
Interested please apply here: http://searchnetwork.com.sg/job-detail.php?JobOrderID=9595
EA Reg: R1108426