Date Listed 06/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 13C6606
Company Name RONSEN GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Education Level Diploma
1. Overall-In-Charge in air conditioning maintenance ventilation system and maintenance
2. Responsible for the daily AC thermal comfort is within the acceptable limit.
3. Schedule all maintenance activities and keeping track of all maintenance works with follow up actions.
4. Ensure all maintenance works are carried out according to prescribed checklist and schedule.
5. Maintain a comprehensive list of standby vendors for cases of emergencies like Chiller system failure etc.
6. Improving the efficiency of the operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
7. To provide excellent service to client expectations.
8. To ensure the maintenance programs and rectification jobs are managed by a team of Technical Officers and Technicians efficiently.
9. Providing feasible solution and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
10. Conduct regular inspection of existing aircon system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
11. To ensure all works carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
12. Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other Engineering equivalent, with 3 to 5 years of experience in ACMV Trade
2. Able to guide and troubleshoot ACMV faults.
3. Good communication skills and positive mind set.
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume,
Whatsapp: +65 ***
RONSEN GROUP INTERNATIONAL (13C6606)
LAZAR VAZHAPPILLY CHRISTO
Personnel EA No.: R1877612