Facility Engineer .
Date Listed 29/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Responsible for managing the on-site day-to-day operations to ensure the facility operations are delivered in line with the specification and contract as agreed with the Authority.
- Works in cooperation with the Authority stakeholders and service subcontractors.
- Leads implementation of account processes and procedures.
- Oversees the whole operations for the country.
- Responsible for managing the local relationship with the client.
- Responsibility for all ISS activities for the Authority at Post level.
- Ensuring provision of services in line with the local Statement of Works.
- Planning and coordination of jobs and activities for in scope work and activities.
- Responsibility for the ongoing Quality Management.
- Working in conjunction with the local Estate Management to prepare the final budget documentation /plans and administer the works to ensure budget compliance.
- Monthly tracking and reporting of financial and quality performance to BOM.
- Audit and control of service levels and operating procedures.
- Responsibility for the effective management of the strategic direction of the in-scope services.
- Primary client interface with support from BOM.
- Proactive timely and concise communication of relevant and important information to local Estate Manager, Subject Matter Experts and management.
- Maintaining formal and effective communication with management, team members and local Estate Management.
- Reporting change requests and “out of line” incidents or requests for project work to BOM and relevant contacts within the Authority organisation (as defined in any contract terms or local agreements covering escalation procedures).
- Acting as primary contact for service contractors and vendors.
- Primary interface with building users.
- Line management responsibility for all personnel on the Authority premise.
- Ensuring that all vendor staff understand Authority culture, business principals and comply with all relevant Authority policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that staff and subcontracted staff display a high standard of professional behaviour.
- Demonstrating commitment to professional development of staff in order to maintain and enhance the knowledge of staff and the quality of service delivery to the Authority.
- Coaching and developing Supervisors and maintaining positive operations and sub-contract personnel via them.
- Effectively partner with high quality vendor.
- Actively manage contract against metrics and service level agreements.
- Responsibility for contract management and price negotiation.
- Stays informed about industry developments and proactively inform Authority stakeholders about changes in the infrastructure, products that could enhance or otherwise impact the delivery of services to the Authority.
- Ensure value creation opportunities are identified through service enhancement or cost saving opportunities.
- Implementation of service and or saving enhancements.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years of working experience in ACMV / Facilities Management Maintenance & Servicing.
- Financial knowledge and ability set and manage budgets.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822