Supplier Quality Engineer (IPC /Telecommunications )
Date Listed 11/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Provides SQM support and independently produces and Completes Supplier Quality Engineering related activities (e.g. Problem solving and failure / root cause analysis activities) and documentations.
- Manage close partnership with suppliers and contract manufacturers to promote ease of work collaboration, quality control process improvement and generate/ implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Ensure raw materials, components and products from supplier’s/ contract manufacturers are delivered according to Company specifications and quality requirements.
- Execute NCMR & SCAR management effectively and with timely closure.
- Drive quality and compliance development and /or improvement at suppliers when necessary.
- Manage and maintain registries for Supplier Quality Metrics such as Non Conformance Material Return (NCMR), Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Participate in the assessment and selection of supplier of key commodities through conducting Supplier Qualification Audit.
- Maintain data integrity between company NCMR records and Contract manufacturer MRB records.
- Execute First Article Inspection (FAI) management together with Designers to establish the FAI reports to support quality control purposes with the use of appropriate measurement equipment’s.
- Execute IQC management of all incoming parts from a supplier with reference to FAI reports to ensure all parts are meeting specifications.
- Maintain all the finished product information in the Master Excel Database for full record traceability.
- Execute OQC and SI Management over final product quality to ensure all finished products are inspected to be fully in compliance with the full product specification and quality requirement to be approved for shipment (Dua Quality Gate Approach).
- Perform Source Inspection (SI) by Out-of-Box sampling inspection methods.
- Collect CM Factories production test and OQA for statistical study to review and analyses the trend of yield performance and take appropriate action for improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- IPC Certification is a must for this role.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822