TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (MIN $1750 AND ABOVE)
Date Listed 07/08/2017
Job Type Full-Time
- Shift Duty (Day shift OR night shift)
- Maintain, update and troubleshoot software and hardware issues on site
- Travel to 3 - 4 locations daily (transport & petrol provided during working hours)
- Training will be provided
- Diploma / Degree (engineering preferred)
- Must have Class 3 driving license or equivalent
- Proficient with computers.
- Possess skills in CCTV installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Min 2 years of experience in related fields
Singaporeans, SPRs and Foreigners welcome.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.