Building Engineer (URGENT!)
Date Listed 12/02/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 12C6126
Company Name Maxximus Consultancy
Education Level Degree
1. In-charge of building services, system operation, and maintenance at site.
2. Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmers.
3. Liaising with OEM / System Contractor for all Building Services / Civil works.
4. Improving the efficiency of the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
5. To provide excellent service to client expectations.
6. To achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Building Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians
7. Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
8. Conduct regular inspection of existing building and its services to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
9. To ensure all works carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
10. Provide training and guidance to team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
11. Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
1. Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Technology, Property Management or Building related disciplines with 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Building Trade.
2. Experience in building finishing works.
3. Familiar with procedures for statutory submissions such as FSSD, RI (M&E, Architectural), 5-yearly Structural Inspections is an added advantage.
4. Experience in supervision and project management of A&A works.
5. General knowledge of M&E building services.
6. Able to guide and troubleshoot Building Services / Civil faults.
7. Experience in Plumbing and Sanitary
· Interested candidates do email CV in MS Word with recent photo and salary information and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
· We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6126
Max Tan R1222788