Facilities Technician (Urgent! From $2500 per month, Pasir Panjang)
Date Listed 17/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Nitec
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Perform facilities scheduled preventive maintenance (e.g. Maintenance of CCTV system, aircon servicing, electrical inspection, plumbing, painting, varnishing and repair works etc).
- Attend to day-to-day maintenance operations of the properties and maintain proper maintenance checklist.
- Assist staff with their maintenance requests and attending to routine repairs and maintenance works for the Group.
- Perform basic handyman work (eq. lockset replacement, door repairing, hanging of pictures, bolt & nuts works, etc).
- Contact and work with contractors for routine servicing and emergency repair in order to keep the building in daily operational state.
- Liaising and sourcing of vendors for quotation / equipment / servicing and to monitor the contractors in aspects of quality, schedule and safety during work execution.
- Perform standby duty to attend to fire alarm and air-condition faults during and after office hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Possess NTC 2 in Electrical, Mechanical & Building Services
- Min 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines with good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 5.5 days work week
If Keen, please send in resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.