Marine Automation Engineer (Basic Up To $2000 | OTJ TRAINING PROVIDED @Marina South)
- Date Listed21/07/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number13C6854
- Company Websitehttps://www.manpoweraccess.com/
- Company NameManpower Access Pte Ltd
Marine Automation Engineer (Fresh / Entry Level)
- Basic Salary: Up To $2000
- Housing Allowance: $200
- Project allowance: $70-$100 per project (after 5 projects above & depends on project's size)
- Working Hours: 24/7 (Standby Flexi; Might only work 3-5 days/week) | With Allowances
- Location: Marina South Pier
• Carry out full commissioning activities for the control system including acceptance trials, installation assistance and checks, training of crew and support staff
• Assist with interfacing with third party equipment
• Provide technical & service report and both onsite & remote technical support
• Complete commissioning reports in a timely manner and update the project logs
• Advise customers as required in line with the product manual
• Provide technical information and advice on installation issues
• Fault finding activity required as appropriate
• Ensure that all complaints, engineering change requests and day-to-day technical queries are recorded and prioritized
• Will require travelling on short notice for troubleshooting for control systems, repair to vessels and fault finding
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering. (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
• Fresh or with 1 year experience.
• On-job training will be provided.
• Able to travel(Anchorage/Shipyard/Overseas) on assignment when required and in odd hours.
• Able to work on-board vessel.
WhatsApp To Learn More or Send Resume To +65 8037 9172
EA Name: MANPOWER ACCESS PTE LTD
EA License No: 13C6854
EA Personnel Name: Ang Ming Li
EA Personnel Registration No: R1654495