Mechanical Engineer, Facilities
Date Listed 10/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 12C6126
Company Name Maxximus Consultancy
Education Level Degree
1. Mechanical Services, System Operation and maintenance at site.
2. Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmes.
3. Responsible for liaising with OEM/system contractors for mechanical system works
4. Improving the efficiency on the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
5. To provide excellent service to client expectations.
6. To achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Mechanical Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians.
7. Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
8. Conduct regular inspection of existing Mechanical installation to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
9. To ensure all works carried out safely and / or in accordance with safety procedures.
10. To provide training and guidance to team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
11. Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
1. Degree Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience in Mechanical Trade
2. Knowledge in Fire Protection System and Pumps
3. Able to guide and troubleshoot Mechanical faults
4. A good team leader
· Interested candidates do email CV in MS Word with recent photo and salary information and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
· We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6126
Max Tan R1222788