Date Listed 05/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 14C7241
Company Name Htz Resources Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
To repair, provide good quality of equipment maintenance and workshop housekeeping for a smooth and efficient equipment movement to and from workshop yard.
1. Perform daily general repair and maintenance of equipment. Works closely with your team in order to get the job done as soon as possible for the next rental order. Report to your superior after each job is done or continue to the next job as per instructed.
2. Perform equipment checking / test-run prior delivery to Customer. Works closely with your team and Operations Department and update the machine conditions in case of breakdown and need to be replaced with another machine for delivery.
3. Perform equipment checking / test-run after being returned from Customer. Works closely with a team of mechanic and Operations Department and update the machine conditions in case of breakdown and need to be repaired immediately or sent to Supplier for major repair / urgent repair case.
4. Perform workshop housekeeping, maintain cleanliness and tidiness of repair area and overall workshop area. Make sure that all unused parts / tools were returned back to the original place.
5. Perform parts / small equipment delivery (if any / if applicable) as and when needed, or when necessary as per instructed by your superior.
6. Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times to prevent any unwanted hiccups or accidents in the workshop area and/or office in general.
1. ITE / NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma graduates from Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) / Mechanical Engineering / other related major with minimum 1 year experience in handling diesel engine repair and maintenance or those who has experience working in similar rental industries is desirable. A fresh graduate who possess the relevant knowledge and skills set will also be considered as an alternative.
2. Meticulous person with a good knowledge of diesel engine in general to solve various equipment repair / troubleshooting issues.
3. Persistent individual who are a perfectionist at times and an efficient person at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1,800.00 to $3,500.00 /month