Date Listed 05/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 14C7241
Company Name Htz Resources Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
To plan, execute and finalize order according to customer’s needs and requirements. Includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors (if any) to fulfil order according to plan and oversee service / support quality throughout the entire rental period while maintaining a good business relationship with all Customers.
1. Prepare, manage and follow-up on enquiries, quotations and other documentations as and when required. Works closely with the sales person-in-charge, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers.
2. Perform quotation submission promptly and make sure all documents are well-organized and properly handled. Follow-up closely with Customer for signed quotation in order to proceed for the delivery arrangement. Work closely with the sales person-in-charge to resolve any issues regarding quotation submissions or other requirements from Customers.
3. Assist in gathering information and liaising with Customers for any changes in delivery schedule or for any other issues related to equipment delivery. Works closely with Operations Department and Customers for information update, documentations checking / other requirements to be fulfilled prior to delivery.
4. Perform frequent checks to ensure the equipment were properly received by Customers and gather feedback from Customers regarding any issue arise on equipment delivery / return. Update the feedback to Operations Department to improve on that particular issue.
5. Assist in investigation of Customer’s complaints regarding transportation, documentations and non- returned items / lost items issue and liaise closely with all parties involved.
6. Follow-up on Supplier’s quotation and prepare Purchase Order and Internal Approval for any purchase made by the sales person-in-charge.
7. General handling of incoming calls. Answers, screens and transferring of calls to the right person for further assistance.
8. Singapore Driving License (minimum Class 3)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1,800.00 to $3,500.00 /month