Date Listed 02/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Perform scheduled maintenance & repair of vehicles
- Identify and rectify mechanical, electrical & electronic defects in Continental & Japanese vehicles
- Carry out servicing and repair works in the workshop
- Perform quality control checks on vehicles
- Attend to customers' enquiries on vehicle-related issues.
- Possess a professional certificate in Automotive Engineering or equivalent (optional)
- Min 2 to 3 years' relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Has a valid Class 3 driving license.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: jobs.bizhub(at)gmail.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.