CAD Engineer cum BIM Modeller
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.memiontec.com/
Company Name Memiontec Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
Roles & Responsibilities:
- BIM Modeling for specific design discipline.
- Work under direction of design professional and BIM Coordinator/PM.
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Support the collaborate and coordinate with subcontractors, clients, PM on project matters (eg. design-changes and model challenges).
- Support keeping tract on variation and claims of contract.
- Support the implementation of cost control measurement to meet project budget.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project wokflow criteria and requirements.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Support linked views and others in multiple models situation.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline design reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- High level of communication and good writing skills.
- AutoCAD – for drawing linkage and cleanup.
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish own discipline tasks.
- Create initial REVIT® Project setup with workflow documents.
- Initiate Model for each project and prepare for production team.
- Provide BIM/REVIT® project kick-off information.
- Work as part of a BIM/CAD support team to achieve consistent results.
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Provide REVIT® Architecture, Structure and MEP desktop support.
- Engineering Design Calculation and/or Analysis software depending on specific discipline.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogs.
- Work with all disciplines vendors on content download and update to the Company Standards.
- Integration of REVIT® products with other applications (Autodesk, Construction, Cost Estimation).
- AutoCAD CUI Customization, configuration and deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, BIM, AutoCAD 3D and Autodesk Revit
- 2 years experience
- At least 1 year solid experience working with BIM Revit software preferable
To apply, send your updated resume to: email@example.com