You might be interested in these similar ads
Responsibilities:Draft and design mechanical & piping isometric drawings, as-built drawings, process and equipment layout.Draft outline and detailed drawings to the appropriate scale for planning submission and production purposes.Draft single-line drawings.Prepare of tender drawings.Assist Design Engineer in the development and presentation of design drawings and documentation of manual.Work clos ...
SALARY FROM $2.8K TO $3.5K!ResponsibilitiesResearch and identify solutions to software and hardware issuesDiagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configurationAsk customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problemTrack computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limitsTalk clients through a series of actions, eith ...
Permanent Full-Time Opportunity in established MNC Fast-paced and dynamic envionment Attractive salary and benefits! The Talent * Diploma/ Degree holders in Engineering or Science field * Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in Incoming QA/QC environment * Ability to interpret engineering drawings (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing) * Farmilarity in using measuring instruments e ...
• Able to read schematics diagram • Use handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, electronics testers.• Able to do SMD soldering and PCB reworking• Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve hardware related problems (troubleshooting).• Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.• Must have basic Electrical & Electronics ...
• 5 days work week• Location: Yishun• Salary: Up to $2,800Job responsibilities:MechanicalAssembly of fabricated parts and standard componentsAlignment, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of machines.ElectricalWiring of electrical panel and machine wiringTesting and troubleshooting of electrical wiringJob Requirements:ITE / Diploma in Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical En ...
5 days, 9am - 6pmDegree in Electronics and Communications Engineering5-8 years of experience in electronic/semiconductor industry$3.8k - 4.2kDebug and release of non-working production hardwareNewly ordered hardware which doesn’t pass in production (DOA boards)Production hardware will be based on Teradyne Catalyst/A5xx TestersDebug and release of working and stable hardware to productionIf you are ...
(Strictly Apply by Email only, Will not response to Gumtree Inbox message, Please read full posting on how to apply for this position, Thank you.)Junior Repair Technician @ Yishun AreaBasic Salary: $1500 - $1800Working Days: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pmRequirements & Duties- Min. N/O/NITEC, education related to Technician and or working experiences a Hand - On technician in repair works.- Entry ...
CAD Engineer cum BIM Modeller
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.memiontec.com/
Company Name Memiontec Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
Roles & Responsibilities:
- BIM Modeling for specific design discipline.
- Work under direction of design professional and BIM Coordinator/PM.
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Support the collaborate and coordinate with subcontractors, clients, PM on project matters (eg. design-changes and model challenges).
- Support keeping tract on variation and claims of contract.
- Support the implementation of cost control measurement to meet project budget.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project wokflow criteria and requirements.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Support linked views and others in multiple models situation.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline design reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- High level of communication and good writing skills.
- AutoCAD – for drawing linkage and cleanup.
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish own discipline tasks.
- Create initial REVIT® Project setup with workflow documents.
- Initiate Model for each project and prepare for production team.
- Provide BIM/REVIT® project kick-off information.
- Work as part of a BIM/CAD support team to achieve consistent results.
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Provide REVIT® Architecture, Structure and MEP desktop support.
- Engineering Design Calculation and/or Analysis software depending on specific discipline.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogs.
- Work with all disciplines vendors on content download and update to the Company Standards.
- Integration of REVIT® products with other applications (Autodesk, Construction, Cost Estimation).
- AutoCAD CUI Customization, configuration and deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, BIM, AutoCAD 3D and Autodesk Revit
- 2 years experience
- At least 1 year solid experience working with BIM Revit software preferable
To apply, send your updated resume to: email@example.com