You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Description:Preparation of tender activities.Responsible for the successful & effective project management, implementation and handover within specified schedule, budget and meeting client’s quality and relevant regulatory requirements.Responsible for project budget controls, tracking of expenditure and critical scrutiny of contract documents and drawings.Communicate effectively & negotiate wi ...
SALARY FROM $2.8K TO $3.5K!ResponsibilitiesResearch and identify solutions to software and hardware issuesDiagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configurationAsk customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problemTrack computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limitsTalk clients through a series of actions, eith ...
Responsibilities:Technical Sales Engineer uses their technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.A key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after sales advice.Liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues within the organization under the direction of Sales ...
Assistant Engineer• Manually examine and diagnose Equipments & PCB Boards.• Site troubleshooting may be occasionally required.• Test functionality and assess electronics hardware problem.• Troubleshoot problems to component level.• Able to read schematics diagram • Use handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, electronics testers.• Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maint ...
Permanent Full-Time Opportunity in established MNC Fast-paced and dynamic envionment Attractive salary and benefits! The Talent * Diploma/ Degree holders in Engineering or Science field * Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in Incoming QA/QC environment * Ability to interpret engineering drawings (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing) * Farmilarity in using measuring instruments e ...
• 5 days work week• Location: Yishun• Salary: Up to $2,800Job responsibilities:MechanicalAssembly of fabricated parts and standard componentsAlignment, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of machines.ElectricalWiring of electrical panel and machine wiringTesting and troubleshooting of electrical wiringJob Requirements:ITE / Diploma in Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical En ...
5 days work week, 8.5 hrs daily plenty of OT at 1.5 or 2.0 basic rate transport allowance training provide, fresh grads welcome jod description: site survey, report, installation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting etc. Able to work overtime when requested, Able to carry equipment. no quota for foreigner. interested, please email resume to email@example.com with your resume ...
Customer Support Executive @ Yishun
Date Listed 01/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 034C268
Company Website www.eremp.com
Company Name ER Employment Agency Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
(Strictly Apply by Email only, Will not response to Gumtree-Inbox message, Please read full posting on how to apply for this position, Thank you.)
Customer Support Executive @ Yishun
Basic Salary: $2000 - $2600
Working Days: 5 Days Work
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- For local candidate only, Company has insufficient foreign worker Quota (No Quota)
• Min. 1+ year experience in Customer service role within a B2B environment or with experiences working in Industrial background and or Aviation industry
• With knowledge & ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. With analytical mind, assertiveness, excellent communication skills and the ability to think & act in an intercultural environment.
• Business fluency in English is crucial in our international setting.
• Diploma or equivalent
• Good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel)
• Familiar in using ERP systems, SAP would be a plus (Optional)
• Assist & responsible for manage existing customer relations, considering both technical and commercial aspects.
• Handling customers purchase orders and contracts, ensuring timeliness and completeness of the communications between customers and internal departments.
• Supervise customer orders from preparation to invoicing, by working closely with the internal departments (e.g. engineering, logistics, and order management).
• Manage sales activities on account based & demonstrate keen business acumen during the course of work.
• Assist & report directly to Area Sales Manager.
To apply, Email Resume/CV in Words format / PDF and attach a recent photo in your resume to JOBS@EREMP.COM
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
*** Only Shortlisted Applicants will be notified.***
*** No Agent Fees / No Contract ***
EA Personnel: Angie Teo
EA Reg.no: R1550827
EA Licence: 03C4268
Office Address: ER EMPLOYMENT AGENCY PTE LTD: 102 Yishun Ave 5 #02-105 (760102) - (NO WALK IN - Only attend to APPOINTMENT ONLY)