Process & Proposal Engineer
Date Listed 12/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.memiontec.com/
Company Name Memiontec Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Preparation of tender activities.
- Perform process design and costing (CAPEX & OPEX).
- Prepare technical proposal c/w PFD, P & ID.
- Tender clarification & presentation (supporting sales activities).
- Assisting project team on technical matters (process design & calculation and sequence of operation).
- Assist to source new products technical evaluation.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Multitask to meet datelines in fast paced work environment.
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical) from reputable universities.
- Strong technical knowledge (i.e Process Design and Calculation) in Membrane (MF/UF/RO/MBR),
- Ion Exchange (2B3T, MB, CPU, EDI) and pretreatment processes (coagulation / flocculation,
- sedimentation, clarification, filtration).
- Relevant experience in waste water treatment (3 years) will be advantageous.
- Master of Science in Environmental Management will be advantageous.
Singaporeans (with no experience) with Degree in Engineering, Chemical from reputable universities will be considered and given on-job-training when hired.