Date Listed 14/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.memiontec.com/
Company Name Memiontec Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Preparation of tender activities.
- Responsible for the successful and effective project management, implementation, commissioning and handover within specific schedule, budget and meeting client's quality and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for study of contract documents and drawings before implementation.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports (include S-curve, data submission reports), including monthly expenses for procurement requisition within datelines.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety standards as required by local law and contractual agreement.
- Communicate effectively and negotiate with consultants, clients, contractors on engineering and contractual matters.
- Maintain and manage good customer relationships, including responsive after sales service.
- Degree in mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant project management experience in water and waste water industries.
- Experience in process design and service maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding on effective implementation of projects.
- Strong technical knowledgement in process design, assembly drawing, good management system, and troubleshooting of process plants.
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate a team while multitasking to meet datelines.
- Proficient in MS office word, excel, powerpoint and MS Project.
To apply, send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org