Project Procurement Manager
Date Listed 13/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.memiontec.com/
Company Name Memiontec Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Lead and develop the purchasing team.
- Develop and execute procurement strategies to enhance the yield of projects.
- To establish and develop strong working relationships with vendor, sub-contractor and global supplier.
- Manage competitive sourcing related to contract pricing, terms and conditions of purchases of goods and services.
- Strategic sourcing activities to find and develop new suppliers to drive cost reduction.
- Ensure material purchased is in accordance to specifications, including quality, delivery timeline and terms & conditions.
- Support costing activities in the tender stage and follow through in the execution phase.
- Coordinate with project personnel on project procurement activities.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in project procurement.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in leading the procurement team. Preferably with experience in water treatment / construction.
- Resourceful and possess excellent negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, problem-solving skills and committed personality.
- Fast learner who is meticulous and organized with strong follow up skills.
- Effective and good team player and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English to liaise with Mandarin speaking.
To apply, send your updated resume to: email@example.com