Ad-Hoc Corporate Events Usher (~2 Evenings / Week) - 4 pax
Date Listed 22/09/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Education Level Not Applicable
Looking for up to 4 event ushers for slew of upcoming year-end corporate events.
- Guest greeting & ushering
- Answering of guest inquiries
- Well-spoken English (even if you aren't doing well for GP)
- Well-dressed & presentable (even though PJs are more comfy)
- Always smiling (even if you're dying inside)
Commitment & Remuneration (Per Event):
- Usually from 5.45pm to 7.45pm but could extend slightly (not too late to go clubbing after)
- Usually on Fridays and Saturdays (there's still Sunday to go paktor)
- May occasionally have morning / afternoon events (now you can paktor at night)
- May also occasionally have Thursday events (still not an excuse to oversleep the next day)
- One 20-minute compulsory briefing & training required before first event
- Events are ad-hoc. You don't need to commit to all events. Whenever there is an event, you will be asked for your interest.
$15/hour (~$30 - $45 per event), paid by PayNow / cash right after the event.
How to Apply:
- Indicate your interest through Gumtree
- Send a recent full-body shot of you being well-dressed and presentable
- Students age 17 and above may apply
- Foreigners who fit the criteria welcome as well