Date Listed 10/07/2018
Job Type Part-Time
We are a rapidly expanding events communications agency, responsible for the successful execution of some of Singapore's largest and highest profile events, and are seeking for onsite event coordinators to deliver the events.
If you are conscientious, extroverted and quick-witted, and understand the need for professionalism and enthusiasm when executing your role, no matter what it takes - we want you!
We are recruiting onsite event coordinators to deliver on the highest standards of service at our events. We believe in establishing a long-term relationship with our event coordinators, and high-performing individuals can look at establishing a good portfolio with us here.
- Onsite roles will be determined on project basis; some roles include:
- Guest Liaison Officer
- Registration Officer
- Documentation Officer
- Ushers and Guest Facilitator
- Mic Handler
- Stage Assistant
- Event Packer
- Remuneration: $9 & above / hr (depending on the event's profile)
- Transport allowance and meals are provided throughout the event
- 18 years old and above
- Good communication skills with fluent spoken English
- Students are encouraged to apply