Events Account Executive
- Date Listed07/10/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.e35.com.sg
- Company NameE35 Pte. Ltd.
- Education LevelDiploma
- Maintain existing clients' relationship and develop potential sales leads.
- Liaise with clients on project/event concepts and proposals.
- Liaise with designers and contractors/vendors leading up to the project/event, ensuring that both client and project/event requirements are met.
- Coordinate and manage the set-up and production of the project/event.
- Supervise contractors/vendors during the project/event.
- Prepare tender documents and budgeting for submission.
- Apply for licenses and permits required by the relevant authorities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in events/hospitality or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in the event industry.
- Have a good network of suppliers and contractors contacts.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Able to handle pressure, multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
Salary: S$2,601- S$3,200
Working Location: Kaki Bukit
Working Days: Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm)
Interested candidates, please email your latest resume to email@example.com
Add to Watchlist