Volunteers wanted for a research on dietary supplements and Gut Health
- Date Listed02/09/2020
A study on the effects of dietary supplements on Gut Health needs Participants.
This study takes under 3 hours of your time in a day. An Honorarium will be provided as a thank you for your time and effort.
- Ages 65 and above?
- Male or Female?
- BMI of 27.5 and below?
- No History of diabetes, psychiatric / neurological disorders or life threatening diseases.
- Do NOT suffer from any severe gastrointestinal diseases in the past 1 year.
- Have NOT taken a course of antibiotics in the last 3 months.
What would you need to do for the study:
- Basic Health Screening ( BP, Height and Weight )
- Complete a basic assessment of physical activity.
- Basic Health Screening Questionnaire
- Provide 1 stool sample.
Please contact Crystal at 9632 5721 if interested.