Customer Services Assistant (Restaurant Service Crew)
Date Listed 09/05/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 198902330E
Company Website https://www.delifrance.com.sg
Company Name Delifrance Singapore Pte Ltd
Education Level N-Level
In return, we keep our staff happy with excellent rewards, comprehensive on the job and baking training, benefits and career development opportunities.
Permanent and Part-Time positions are available at various locations in Singapore.
- Provide good quality guest service and commit to serve all customers base on service standards.
- Possess a sense of urgency and team spirit when on station.
- Perform all crew functions and stations, like take orders, serves food and drinks, baking and attend to customer’s need.
- Ensure the feedback of guests, especially complaints concerning service and food quality are brought up to the attention of the immediate Supervisor.
- Adopt the “Clean as you go” and “FIFO” procedure of work.
- Enforce Food Hygiene at all times.
- Follow Company’s procedure and SOPs.
- Follow Company’s grooming standards.
- To perform any other duties as and when required and assigned by immediate supervisor or other representatives of the management.
- Singaporean / SPR
- Secondary education level, preferably with F&B experience
- Good quality of guests’ service skills
- Ability to speak and understand simple English
- Outgoing, cheerful, hardworking and self-motivated
- 6 days’ work per week
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Training will be provided for non-experienced candidates