Head Cook and Assistant Chief Cook
- Date Listed16/01/2020
- Job TypeGraduate
- Company Websitehttp://komalasrestaurants.com/
- Company NameKOMALA'S F&B ENTERPRISES PTE LTD
- Education LevelMaster
The head chef and Assistant Chief Cook will mainly be responsible for the following tasks-
- To prepare from only high quality authentic Indian raw material, herbs and spices, cook Indian cuisines dishes and Tandoor dishes in its traditional way.
- In order to ensure that all the Indian foods are freshly prepared and the food standards are met.
- The whole responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations and supervise junior kitchen staff.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Introducing new dishes and menus.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels and inventory.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Preparing the work schedule for all kitchen staff.
- Possesses the unique curry taste for our customers.
- Experience in both south and north Indian cuisines.
- Monitoring portions and waste control.
- A deep understanding of authentic Indian food preparation.
- Capacity to work under pressure during the extremely busy period.
Requirements - This is a full time and permanent position and required to be fulfilled by an experienced chef working in a similar industry. Requires to work on weekends and public holidays.
POSITIONS ONLY OPEN TO SINGPOREANS AND PRS. NO QUOTA FOR FOREIGNERS.
THOSE WORKING IN DIFFERENT CUISINE BACKGROUND NEED NOT APPLY. THANK YOU.