Junior Baristas Wanted In One Of The Best Cafes/Coffee Roasters In Singapore (5 DAYS)
Date Listed 03/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.thehangar.com.sg
Company Name The Hangar
The Hangar is a 4-year old cafè in Arab Street, that has been recognised locally and internationally for the quality of coffee, food and service. We roast our own beans, bake our own bread, and have a unique culture of being personable and fun.
We are looking for junior baristas to join our team and grow with us.
The ideal person is interested in the industry and with at least 3 months experience in a customer facing role (service staff, shop assistant, customer service, etc). You will be trained by our head barista and coffee roaster on the art of coffee and Melbourne-style service.
We invest a lot in training, and that's why we have a very high bar for hiring.
- 6 months commitment minimum
- Serious about a career in F&B
- You must love engaging with people!
How we roll:
- Any race, gender, sexual orientation is welcome
- We don't care about your height/weight/tattoos/piercings/hair color but it's imperative that you have a positive, can-do attitude
- We want you to work 5 days a week/44h max so you have time for your family, friends and hobbies
- Unlimited training opportunities
- A great working environment
- Tasty staff meal at every shift
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- Minimum 6 months commitment
- Salary based on experience starts at 8/hr
- Weekend work required
- 8.30am start required
- Singapore citizens, Malaysians and PR preferred.
Address: 25 Arab Street
If you've read until here, message Pav at 93848220 to schedule an interview. Interviews are held every day between 4pm-7pm.