Date Listed 16/04/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website omtholdings.com
Company Name Innova Asia Pacific Stores Pte. Ltd.
With a history spanning 3 decades, OMT Holdings is a diversified business conglomerate across various industries. Its operations are across Asia, Europe and Latin America, and its headquarters is in Asia’s financial hub, Singapore. Its subsidiaries are a trading and manufacturing company (OMT international), a chain of bar and spirits retail stores (OMT Innova) and an investment company (OMT Investments).
Innova Asia Pacific Stores is a company that specializes in importing niche tequila and mezcal brands directly from Mexico into the Asia Pacific region. Innova AP aims to have these brands marketed and sold across Asia through our flagship stores and distributed across different trade channels.
Targeting a launch for our global flagship tequila store in Singapore in July 2019, OMT Innova will be aggressively expanding its operations across the Asia Pacific region.
As the business develops, we are seeking to add an instrumental member to the team to provide expertise in the entire operations of our first flagship store. You will be a key contributor to the team being the mastermind of a commercial strategy in line with the strategic plan to grow revenue and market share in Singapore.
Over here in OMT, everyone is given the freedom to grow their tribe. As we are a company that is growing so rapidly, there are plenty of opportunities that are up for grabs for our people.
• At least 5 years of managing experience in working in the food & beverage industry
• Keen interest in the spirits sector of the alcohol industry
• Strong command of at least one of the following Asian language - Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Vietnamese or Myanmar language
• Able to work cross-culturally and adaptable to working with foreigners
• A sense of self-awareness
• Excellence in quality of work produced and able to work under pressure