- Date Listed25/07/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number16C8360
- Company Websitewww.sae-agency.com.sg
- Company NameSAE Agency Pte Ltd
Ref. No. : CY511- GT250719
Our Client : F & B Industry
Salary: $3000 - $3500
Location : Bugis+, Tampines, Yishun, Punggol, One North
Working days : 44 hours Per Week Flexible / Rotating shift
Working Time : 10am to 6pm(Morning Shift) / 12pm to 8pm (Mid Shift ) /
3pm to 11pm (Evening Shift)
- Primarily responsible for the managing and overseeing of restaurants kitchen operations.
- You will be responsible for the running operations and the supervision of food preparation and food production to ensure that food quality standards are met company SOP.
- Build sales and control costs within the budget to meet business results.
- Ensure work standards are within the Quality, Service, Ambience & Value (QSAV) guidelines.
- you are equipped with the ability to train and demonstrate cooking techniques and proper equipment usage to our team in the back of house to ensure that our kitchen operations adhere to sanitation, food safety and hygiene standards as set in our SOP.
- Assist Operations Manager for the smooth operations of the restaurant as well as handling the repair & maintenance of restaurant equipments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma preferably in F & B, Hotel Management, Hospitality or equivalent.
- Passion for culinary arts and western food
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a good kitchen skills with working knowledge in all kitchen stations
- At least 2 - 4 years’ of working experiences (kitchen background) in a supervisory role for an F&B industry.
- Understand and have experience working on POS restaurant operation.
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual/fine-dining restaurant function.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with diverse guests and employees within the restaurant.
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts and schedules.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neatly attired.
- Pleasant, Polite manner, Energetic, cheerful, and hardworking.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement.
- Require to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
Staff Benefits :
- Meal Provided
- Bonus/Aws Payout ( Depending on performance )
- Dental Benefit
- Medical Benefit
- CPF contribution
- Annual Leave
- Entitled to 30% off Staff Discounts
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be updated to our candidates’ database for future opportunities.
Note: By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
- job part time
- part time cleaning or cooking job
- cleaning or cooking part time job
- dishwash job
- part time dishwasher
- assistant chef
- a one
- part time jobs central
- part time job in it
- dependent pass work
- jobs in manpower
- chef western cuisine
- cleaning jobs
- long term visit
- car event