Asian Food Cook
- Date Listed22/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NamePGA Global
- Education LevelProfessional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
We are looking to hire a COOK who will be responsible for preparing awesome Thai/Filipino pork dishes for our guests. Duties will include prepping meals by weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. You will also be in charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained.
To be successful in this job, you will need a thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation. Culinary school education is preferred, and prior experience in a related position is an advantage.
• Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
• Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
• Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
• Check food and ingredients for freshness.
• Arrange and garnish dishes.
• Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
• Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
• Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the restaurant manager.
• Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
• Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
• A Food Hygiene Certificate preferred.
• Culinary School Degree/Diploma/Certificate an asset.
• Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
• Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
• Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
• Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Position: COOK to prepare awesome Thai/Filipino pork dishes for our guests
Experience: Minimum 3 years proven experience as COOK
Work Hours: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Location: Multiple outlets
Contact: Email Name, Contact Number, Experience as COOK
Others: Food Hygiene Certification preferred
Others: Training from Culinary School an asset
Others: Speaks Basic English language