You might be interested in these similar ads
F&B Service Crew (Basic salary from $1,900 onwards)
We are an innovative Food and Beverage Group based in Singapore. We create and manage quality restaurant brands that appeal to urban customers; both expatriate and local, throughout the Asia Pacific region.Our brands include Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse and Artemis Grill.We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are highly self-motivated.Our goal is to create a fun and positive environment for ...
Thai Food Kitchen Helper
We are looking to hire a hard-working THAI FOOD KITCHEN HELPER to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients. The Kitchen Helper’s responsibilities include retrieving ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and stockroom, measuring ingredients as per the Cook's instructions, and removing leftovers from patrons’ plates, bowls, and glasses ...
Vegetarian Food Kitchen Helper
We are looking to hire a hard-working VEGETARIAN FOOD KITCHEN HELPER to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients. The Kitchen Helper’s responsibilities include retrieving ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and stockroom, measuring ingredients as per the Cook's instructions, and removing leftovers from patrons’ plates, bowls, and g ...
Asian Food Cook
We are looking to hire a COOK who will be responsible for preparing awesome Thai/Filipino pork dishes for our guests. Duties will include prepping meals by weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. You will also be in charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained. ...
Assistant F&B Manager
Job DescriptionWestern cuisineKnowledge in running floor opsReport to restaurant manager6-day work weekSplit shiftOnly open to Singaporeans (No quota available)LocationShenton Way / Robertson QuaySalary $2,300 - $2,500Submit your CV to HR@skylinehr.com.sg
Full time staff (singaporean or pr only) at local coffee shop (raffles place)
We are looking for Full Time Local coffee shop staff. Daily operations tasks of a café, may include taking orders, food and drinks preparation, making kopi and maintaining cleanliness. To apply send: 1.) Name 2.) Gender 3.) Experience (provide written resume /biodata if possible) 4.) With Food Hygiene Cert? 5.) Available date Please contact Anne at 91061366
Supervisor (Singaporeans only)
New brand concept hiring now! Opening in April-2020! Supervisor (min. S$1,700.00) Job Summary Assist the Manager in overseeing day to day operations including main job functions such as ensuring outlet QSC, sales driving, costs managing, performing cashiering duties while providing excellent customer service. Provide general management including reporting, supervising and traini ...
Japanese Cuisine Chef / Cook ($2,500+Meal Allowance / Central)
- Date Listed10/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number17C8871
- Company NameUni Recruit (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
- Set up and handle all stations in the kitchen in daily operations
- Ensure freshness of ingredients
- Check and prepare sufficient mise-en-place before meal period
- Cook food items accurately to standard recipes
- Plate food items according to standard presentation style
- Assist in creating and preparing menu items and daily specials
- Ensure areas of responsibilities are clean, tidy and organized
- Follow Food & Beverage Safety and Hygiene policies and procedures and ensure proper storage methods
- At least a Degree in Culinary school or equivalent
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Able to commit for 6 days work week
- Meal allowance will be provided
Interested applicants, please include the info below in your updated resume:
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving (all past & present employment)
- Expected salary
- Last drawn salary
- Availability/Notice period
Wong Jun Wen / EA Reg: R1988121
Uni Recruit (Singapore) Pte Ltd / EA Lic: 17C8871