Restaurant Guest Relations Officer (Door Host)
Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Mahadushi
Education Level Diploma
This position is concerned with the front of the house activities. Always ensuring guest satisfaction and responsible for table allocations and the flow of the operations
- Greet guests in a warm, friendly manner and with a natural smile
- Provide excellent customer service to create customer loyalty.
- Create a friendly & warm atmosphere through good energy & good spirit.
- Excellent knowledge in restaurant menu, promotions and other special happenings.
- Ensure waiting area is neat and tidy at all times
- Know the Reservation System and Queuing System and know how it works
- Ensure all reservations are captured accurately into various Reservation System
- Updating of regular guest profiles in the computer system
- Check and ensure menu are always in clean and good condition
- Must have a good knowledge of menu prices and composition of food and beverage items
- Able to suggest any alternatives to guests politely if the restaurant is fully booked
- Communicate with Management about operations and seek clarification on any pertinent matters
- Report any guest feedback to the Manager/AGM for appropriate action, if any
- Exercise personal hygiene through clean uniforms and grooming
- Escort guests to their table and assist them in seating and check if they would like to have some drinks/still or mineral water
- Manage all phone reservations in a courteous and efficient manner
- Maximize seating and minimize no show
- To acknowledge and thank all the guests when they leave the restaurant
- Maintain good relationship with team member and back of the house
- Perform other duties as directed
- A confident communicator excellent verbal and written communication skills who possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience and translate it to sales.
- Excellent understanding of restaurant menus and beverage products
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environments, often for long hours
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Punctual & Present
- Positive Attitude
- Product Knowledge (Brand Standards)
- Head Team (Reservations & Front Desk)
- Organize Team
- Notice and React to problems
- Educate / Mentor Team members
We regret to inform you that we do not have S-Pass Quota. Singaporeans may apply.
Add to Watchlist