Senior/Junior Sous Chef
Date Listed 01/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website https://www.fancysg.com/
Company Name Fancy
Education Level Not Specified
1) Menu creation and team leading.
2) Oversee and organise kitchen stock and ingredients.
3) Supervise all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality.
4) Provide guidance and training to kitchen team for continuous growth.
5) Coordinates with front of house team on supply ordering and service.
Requirement : Great leadership and positivity personality with more than 3 years experience in culinary training.
Working hours : 12pm - 9pm (5 days work week)
Salary : Above 3.2k Basic Salary + Monthly Service Charge (Based on working experience)
If you are interested in an exciting next step for your career, please email your CV to: