Sous Chef/Cook for CulinaryOn
Date Listed 07/08/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Europe & Asia Largest Culinary Entertainment Centre, offering premium hands on cooking experiences for corporate team bonding events and private parties (up to 200 guests).
CulinaryOn edutainment format is best defined as "The Disneyland of cooking schools".
If you have what it takes to join our dynamic and passionate team, please write to us!
Sous-Chef / Cook
- Helping and supporting Chef during classes, actively interacting with guests.
- Checking the studio, insuring compliance with food storage regulations.
- Timely preparation of the studio to be set up for events (food, equipment, technological cards, etc.).
- Ensuring the safety and inventory management.
- Preparation of meals for the staff.
- Vocational/ professional education / additional trainings.
- Relevant professional experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sociability, reliability, time-management skills, honesty, politeness, openness
- Cheerful, positive, committed and go-getter personality.
- Flexible schedule
- Delicious meals from Chefs
- Attractive incentives
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our international team to be able to grow professionally in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Interested applicants may email, with a comprehensive resume , stating your current and expected salaries.
Like Us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/culinaryon.sg/?fref=ts
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.