Waitress / Service crew / Servers / Floor Staff
Date Listed 22/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 14C7048
Salary - $2500
Job Title - Service Superstar
Location - Boat Quay
Work Hours & Off - 44 per week [5 pm to 2 am] transport allowance provided. Sunday off.
Annual leaves - 12 days
Benefits - Medical
Reporting to Outlet Manager
Under the general direction of the Outlet Manager when required, the Service Superstar works proficiently in front of house positions as well as demonstrate a strong knowledge of food and beverage products and operations.
1) To engage in service delivery as per the predetermined standards and sequence.
2) To effectively use the reservations system to maximize the occupancy of the bar
3) To have a thorough knowledge of the beverage and food list and to be able to respond to guest inquiries.
4) Attend to customer needs and maintain good customer relations.
5) Able to make menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional outlet information with the customers.
6) Assist in the smooth operations of the bar.
7) Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar.
8) Adhere to the grooming standard as per stated in the Staff Handbook.
9) Practice good personal hygiene and cleanliness at respective workstations and service area
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in F&B and service industries
- Possess good communication skills
- Initiative and customer service-oriented personality
- Good team player and reliable
- Outgoing personality and enjoys connecting with people
- Able to work shifts, Saturdays and public holidays
14C7048 / R1876939