Executive Chef/ Senior Sous Chef (West, Boon Lay)
Date Listed 14/04/2018
- Assist in the creation and preparation of Western or Chinese cuisine
- To oversee the smooth running operations of a catering kitchen
- To assist in the planning and execution of new menu, including research & development, costing, photo-shooting, etc.
- To coach a team of chefs
- To develop a set of training materials and Standard Operations Procedure (SOP) following every finalized menu change.
- Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with NEA standards
- Ensure that quality, quantity, and correctness of food items served and displayed are as per company’s standard recipes
- Check that quantity and quality of items ordered are received and stored in proper condition
- Work closely and cooperates with other superiors, colleagues and subordinates in order to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Culinary Skills, or equivalent
- Chef master in trade preferably in locally relevant cuisine
- Min 10 years chef experience with at least 5 years as head chef level
- Must possess culinary skills in Chinese or Western cuisines.
- Experience in catering will be advantageous.
- Familiar with cuisine R&D
- Able to lead and manage a team of kitchen staff
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you