You might be interested in these similar ads
Chef De Partie/Cook (SINGAPOREAN/PR) Salary: $1600.00-$1800.00 Job type: Full-time JOB DESCRIPTION- COOK *Following orders and advices instructed by Chef de Partie and Sous Chefs to perform job task following directions *Adapt yourself to business needs and be willing to work any day of the week and any shift *Remain focus and complete one task before switching t ...
Preferably Singaporean/PR- Perform all operational duties in the kitchen including preparation & cooking of food.- Ensure standards for food quality and preparation are strictly adhered to.- Stocking up ingredients and supplies on daily basis/ when necessary.- Ensure compliance to food safety, hygiene and sanitation standards according to statutory guidelines- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen area, i ...
ResponsibilitiesAssist in the creation and preparation of Western/Chinese/Indian/Thai cuisineAssist in the smooth running operations of a catering kitchen. Assist in the planning and execution of new menu, including research & development, costing, photo-shooting, etcEnsure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with NEA standardsEnsure that quality, quantity, and co ...
Job DescriptionsAssist in daily production of bread.Prepare mise en place for baking.Pack and display bread in an organized manner.Learn to maintain high standard of food quality and consistency.Learn to practise good housekeeping of the kitchen and equipment.Job RequirementsDisciplinedWillingness to LearnAble to work in a TeamMaintain high standard of professional image and workCandidates who are ...
$1700 - $2000 + AWS42.5 hours / week5 Days ShiftLocation : Alexandra*Prepare and stock ingredients*SMS/Whatsapp 85102771 or send resume to email@example.comJeffrey Toong Chow Seng (R1765770)Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd (05C3451)
ResponsibilitiesAssist with production of bakes according to recipes, quality and presentation standardsSafely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked goodsMonitor the quality of bakes preparedAssist in Inventory managementDecorate cakes and pastriesFollow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygi ...
Requirement: *要求- No experience required *无需经验- Training provided *提供培训- Must have a good and positive working attitude *必须有良好和积极的工作态度- To assist in all food preparations as instructed *按照指示协助所有食物准备- Ensures cleanliness of the kitchen *确保厨房清洁- Able to speak in Chinese + Basic English *会华语+基本英文- Duty meals & accommodation provided *提供员工餐和住宿Interested applicants, please SMS or WhatsApp to +659798906 ...
KITCHEN ASSISTANT - NTU SCHOOL CANTEEN
Date Listed 17/01/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Everything Good
Looking for Singaporeans/PR
Prefer Chinese speaking
5.5 days work week
- Cashier and Taking orders
- Assist Cooks in preparing all ingredients and in actual cooking and food preparation.
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen environment and this includes the kitchen counters, kitchen floor, kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Clean kitchen floor and counters, kitchen refrigerators at the end of each shift and/or when instructed to do so during shift.
- Maintain tidiness of the store.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and observe all guidelines pertaining to the handling and preparation of food.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Potential to manage stall in future
- Learn the trade in F&B industry
- Growing in a company that offers partnership
- Sharing of menu and recipe