You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Description A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, suggestive selling and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. The Service Crew is responsible for presenting menus to patrons. He/She takes orders and answers questions on meal items. He/She makes recommendati ...
Work for the largest bookstore in Southeast Asia!Bookstore Hiring Retail Executives up to $1800+AWS (Work near to home!)☑Salary up to $1800++☑Location : IslandwideResponsibilities✏Ensure high level of customer service by greeting and offering assistance to customers✏Provide information on product features✏Cashiering duties operating the POS system✏Replenishing stocks on shelves✏Assist with appropr ...
Service Crew ($1200-1500, 6 days, Buona Vista)Job scope:Will be working in a Japanese restaurant.Welcome the customer, assist to their seats and take orders.Assist in the kitchen when it's needed.Handle the daily shop operation.Ad-hoc task assigned by the managerJob requirement:Able to start immediately.Willing to learn.6 days’ work week - off day will be rotating on the weekdayWorking hours: Mon ...
F&B Staff ($1200-1500, 6 days, Buona Vista, Japanese restaurant)Job scope:Will be working in a Japanese restaurant.Welcome the customers, bring them to their seats and take orders.Assist in the kitchen when it's needed.Handle the daily shop operation.Ad-hoc task assigned by the managerJob requirement:Able to start immediately.Willing to learn.6 days’ work week - off day will be rotating on the wee ...
URGENT Job Opening: Pizza Smith ($1,600 - $2000) Location : East Side (Near MRT) Working days: 5 working days Working hours: 11am-10pm Job Scope : The Pizzasmith is responsible for ensuring that we are able to serve the best pizza to our customers. He ensures that all pizza and other products that is served to the customers meet the high standard of K+B. They are expected to always exceed the ...
LOOKING FOR PART/FULL-TIME KITCHEN ASSISTANTSJob Responsibilities:1. Good and cooperative team player2. Food Preparation3. Prompt and well-mannered in attending and serving customers4. Assist with stock-taking and other inventory matters5. Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of interior6. Perform POS transactions accurately Requirements:1. Energetic and with a strong ...
Job DescriptionCali Rochester is located in 31 Rochester Drive # 01-01 Park Avenue Hotel 138637 and is 5 minute walk from Buonavista MRT.Cali Rochester urgently needs reliable and friendly Service Ambassadors to join the team. We need people who don’t mind working in fast-paced environment with heavy demands, especially during meal rushes. Our 24-hour restaurant needs crew to keep the restaurant r ...
Bartender, waiter/ waitress, Assistant Chef
Date Listed 19/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Attitude Inn
- To perform opening and closing of bar.
- To ensure the cleanliness of bar, glassware and garnishes.
- Prepare and serve varieties of beverages. Mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Assist in stock count and inventory replenishment.
- POS cashiering duties required
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must have adequate knowledge in bartending.
• Well-groomed and self-disciplined.
• Passionate about night life and customer service.
• Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
• Able to work night shifts (4pm to 2am)
• Greets customers when they arrive at the pub.
• Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials.
• Answers questions about menu items, takes customers' orders for food and drinks.
• Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and cutleries.
• To be familiar with menu items and information regarding food and beverages.
• Perform all reasonable duties assigned by pub manager.
• To operate Point of Sales/ cashier system and ensure accurate money transaction with customers.
• No work experience required. On job training will be provided.
• Keen to learn. Positive attitude and able to work as a team.
• Able to work in bar/pub/lounge environment, midnight shifts (4pm to 2am), weekends and public holidays.
Works alongside head chef to manage daily kitchen activities, aiding with menu preparation, ensuring food quality and quantity. Stock ordering and kitchen cleaning.
Working experience is preferred for this position.
Required Skill(s): Basic kitchen skill
Please state what positions you are looking for either through text or email.
Preferably hiring only singaporean due to quota issues. Thank you