SUBWAY RESTAURANT MANAGER ( FULL TIME )
Date Listed 11/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name SUBWAY
Education Level Diploma
The Manager is responsible for leading the team on each shift and ensuring that service standards, food hygiene and safety standards are upheld. He/She plans and prepares staff duty roster and off-day scheduling. He/She provides on-the-job training for staff. He/She oversees reservations and assigns stations. He/She handles work-related problems and resolves them in a positive and professional way.
- Supervise daily operations to ensure food safety, product handling and Company's cleanliness standard are maintained.
- Perform inventory and money control system.
- Other adhoc duties such as recruitment and training of new staff, efficiency and productivity of the store, promote sales, provide good customer service and handle customer feedback
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Positions are opened at following outlet:
1) East Point Mall: 3 Simei Street 6 #B1-10 (Beside Simei MRT)
2) One North MRT Station: 9 Ayer Rajah Ave #B2-04
3) The Star Vista: 1 Vista Exchange Green #B1-34/38 (Beside Buona Vista MRT )
4) North Point City: 930 Yishun Ave 2 #B2-03/07 (Beside Yishun MRT)
5) Singapore Post Centre : 10 Eunos Road 8 #B1-127
Interested applicants pls. email your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at 923***.
~ Coach for service performance.
~ Conduct food and beverage hygiene audit.
~ Conduct orientation and training.
~ Coordinate food and beverage service.
~ Develop a work team.
~ Execute crisis management plan.
~ Implement site/outlet and equipment maintenance plans.
~ Lead workplace communication and engagement.
~ Maintain displays.
~ Maintain inventories.
~ Manage a diverse service environment.
~ Manage operations for service excellence.
~ Manage productivity improvement.
~ Manage quality system and processes.
~ Manage service performance.
~ Manage workplace safety and health system.
~ Provide quality control for service.
~ Solve problems and make decisions at managerial level.
~ Supervise, motivate and empower staff