Full-Time Commis Chef
Date Listed 02/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://tablemanners.sg/
Company Name Table Manners
Education Level Nitec
Table Manners is more than just norms; it's about character, personal principles and thoughfulness. It speaks volumes about how we treat the person on the other side of the table. Thats what we are - serving good food, good drinks and building good relationships because everyone deserves the best of us. With fresh ingredients, honest recipes, specially sourced coffee beans and genuine smiles, this attitude is how we define our manners.
- Work closely with Head Chef in all food preparation.
- Ensure food storage, preparation and cooking areas are cleaned and organised.
- Lean and support food preparation and assist restaurant operations wherever necessary.
- Ensure the highest standards in food preparation, and minimize food wastage.
- Perform regular stock taking.
- Ensure sufficient stocks in storage and inform superior for replenishment.
- Assist in preparing all necessary report and pass to head chef in a timely manner.
- Other job-related tasks will be assigned upon request.
- Candidates must possess atleast a Professional Certificate/NITEC/ Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage Service Management or equivalent.
- Atleast 1 year experience in related field
- Able to learn and adapt swiftly in different stations.
- Able to present a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Enjoy working in a face paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Passionate about food and respect ingredients.
- Preferred Full Time.