Kitchen Assistant (Japanese-fusion restaurant)
Date Listed 12/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Please note: This is for Singapore citizens only.
Empire Eats Group is a food & beverage group headquartered in Singapore. We are a fast-moving restaurant, bar, and hospitality organization which is committed to bringing innovative and enjoyable concepts to the region. We have 10 branches covering 5 brands with 2 additional locations on the way and plans to develop more. We have already found strong acceptance with our myriad of concepts, but we’re only just getting started.
ABOUT THE JOB
A kitchen assistant role is the engine room of the kitchen. Working under the guidance of a kitchen supervisor or Head Chef, your job is to ensure that the kitchen is clean and operational. In some kitchens, you may also be involved in preparing ingredients, so it’s a great stepping stone to becoming a chef.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare dishes
- Disposing of rubbish
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
We strongly believe that a happy team member presents the best experience to our customers. We offer numerous perks including a monthly incentive program, annual leave, paid overtime, and more.
$1,800 and upwards depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org