Café Assistant Manager / Manager (in Raffles Place)
Date Listed 05/06/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Feasthaus Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
Employment: Type: Full Time: Permanent: Contract
Working Hours: Shift 1 (Early morning till mid afternoon); Shift 2 (Late morning till around 8.30pm)
Work Days: 5.5 days/week
1) To efficiently manage subordinates’ recruitment, job scope, performance and attrition
2) To efficiently manage inventory with minimum wastage and out-of-stock scenario
3) To upkeep stock accuracy
4) To ensure customer services are rendered prompt, friendly and professional
5) To ensure outlet’s hygiene, food safety and operation are complied to the authority’s requirement
6) To reconcile daily collection and deposit them promptly
7) To review outlet performance and propose improvement as required
1) To screen, recruit, assign duty, train and appraise the subordinates’ performance
2) To ensure that subordinates are trained to perform the required job scope
3) To efficiently manage inventory such that the ingredients’ wastage levels within given limit
4) To efficiently replenish inventory such that they are sufficient for the demand before next replenishment
5) To maintain stock accuracy by conducting periodical inventory check
6) To attend to customers and prepare the orders within stipulated period
7) To regularly engage with customers for feedback/ improvement
8) To assign to subordinates, monitor and ensure the hygiene level within the premise
9) To tally daily sales vs. collection by end of operation day, and depositing them accordingly
1. To interview, recruit and to terminate non-performers
2. To assign day-to-day operation / duty
3. To manage outlet petty cash flow
At least diploma qualification, preferably in culinary or food technology / nutrition related field.
2-3 years working experience in similar F&B business and has / had been a section or team leader
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge in culinary/ cooking process and procedures.
Good communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, time management and presentation skills.
Strong conceptual skills, resourceful and able to think strategically.
Behavioral Traits – State the type of personality required to fit the job
Result oriented, analytical, eyes for details, resourceful, independent, deadline-driven, high EQ, innovative and high in integrity.